Get started quickly
• Choose from 16 Apple-designed templates and styles to instantly create beautiful letters, reports, flyers, cards, and posters
• Customize your document with the colors, fonts, and textures you like
• View and edit Pages ’09, Microsoft Word, and plain text files; easily import files from Mail, the web
Edit and format your document
• Write and edit documents using the onscreen keyboard or a wireless keyboard with Bluetooth technology
• Easily add images to your document using the Media Browser; use dynamic text wrapping to flow text around images
• Browse your document using the page navigator and see a thumbnail preview of each page
• Create footnotes and endnotes and view improved word counts with character, paragraph, and page counts
• Organize your data with beautiful charts and tables
• Create and view impressive 3D bar, line, area, and pie charts
• Pages automatically saves your documents as you make changes
• Use the undo feature to go back through your previous changes — even the next time you open your document
Share your work
• Share your work by exporting it as a Pages ’09, Microsoft Word, or PDF file and sending it via Mail
• Use ‘Open in Another App’ to copy documents to apps such as eLocker
To send document to eLocker:
Before following these steps, please have students log in to eLocker first.
Files sent to eLocker appear only in user's private eLocker folder. From there, they can make a copy to be sent to a Class shared folder.
To learn how to manipulate/move files on eLocker, click here.