My Story is the simplest story maker and book creator in the App Store. Children can draw, use photos, record voice, type, and then send their finished creations to family and friends.
Drawing. Coloring. Storytelling. Imagination. For less than a box of crayons, My Story helps kids expand these art skills and self-expression in a whole new way, giving parents, teachers, and counselors one more tool to help develop these crucial literacy skills.
- Simple, friendly interface. From the wood panel background to the happy color scheme, My Story is a pleasure to use. Young kids will love just coloring. Older kids will love to illustrate.
- Multiple brushes. Pen, Paint Brush, & “Wacky”
- Size tool. Make lines thick or thin and anywhere in between
- 20 vibrant colors to choose from. aa
- Take a picture right from the app and make it the background of your page.
- Choose a picture from the photo library to serve as a page’s background image.
- Makes it easy for children to share stories of their daily life and bolster speaking and writing skills: My Family, My Friends, My Home... the possibilities are endless!
- Easy-to-use button lets you start and stop voice recording for every page of the book
- Restart a recording at any time
- Voice recordings remain intact when your book is shared or published to iBooks!
- Each page of the book contains an area for kids to type words. These words appear beautifully when your book is shared or published.
- Create an unlimited number of books
- Read your finished book right inside the app! Great for family gatherings and classroom presentations.
- Share your story book via Email to anyone with an iPhone or iPad
- Publish your story book to iBooks and read your book alongside other books from the iBookStore at any time!
Sample Books from our students:
Dissolving - by David Giles 6D